Michael C. Maibach
Michael Maibach is a seasoned professional in global business diplomacy, with successful careers at the European-American Business Council, Siebel Systems, Intel and Caterpillar. Mr. Maibach is a Fellow of the International Academy of Management.
Mr. Maibach has earned several university degrees:
- BA & MA Northern Illinois University
- BA California State University
- Bs American University
- MA Georgetown University
- MA Institute of World Politics
- Graduate work at: Oxford and Cambridge Universities (England), la Universidad Ibero-Americana (Mexico), and at the Institute for International Studies (Japan).
- Today: MA student, Ashland University American History & Government MA Program.
- Mr. Maibach has published 70+ essays and has visited 64 countries.